Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cover Poison: Scarlet, Through the Ever Night, & Witch Born





PUBLISHED: February 5th, 2013 by Feiwel and Friends

This book will feature Cinder and Little Red Riding Hood and will take place in France.

"Book two, Scarlet, is based on Little Red Riding Hood. It continues Cinder’s story as she attempts to escape Queen Levana’s vengeance and learn more about her past. The story also introduces readers to Scarlet, a girl living in southern France whose grandmother has mysteriously disappeared. In order to find her, Scarlet seeks the help of Wolf, a street fighter with more than a few mysteries of his own."






My thoughts: I'm actually reading this right now, and the cover fits it perfectly! That red cloak is gorgeous. I actually like this cover better than the first one. The cloak goes with the firey awesomeness of our new main character.










PUBLISHED: January 8th, 2013 by HarperCollins

NO SYNOPSIS







My thoughts: I am totally in love with this cover. Especially since it has a sexy guy on the front. And my favorite color is green and there's some green in there... but mostly because of the sexy guy. I cannot wait to read this one.


PUBLISHED: September 5th, 2012 by Starling Publishing

Brusenna thought it was finished.

She defeated the Dark Witch, saving the Haven Witches from imprisonment and death. She found love and a place to belong.

She was wrong.

Haven is not the sanctuary it appears to be. Even love is in danger of slipping away like water through cupped hands.

Some things can't be saved.

A new threat merges with the old as the Witches’ dark history begins to catch up with them. Only Brusenna knows the extent of the danger and how to stop it, though doing so might cost her everything.

Including her life.

Will Brusenna be required to make the ultimate sacrifice?

My thoughts: I haven't read the first one, but I think this one is more provocative than the first. This series sounds interesting, I'll definitely need to start reading it.

What do you guys think of these covers? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.