Friday, June 22, 2012

Forbidden Friday (4) ~ In My Mailbox (42) + My Poison Pile (6)


Forbidden Friday: I wanted to make an easy title for when I do IMM and my meme My Poison Pile. So I came up with the name of Forbidden Friday, and of course I made up a button (above)! I am not saying the In My Mailbox meme is my own, as it belongs to Kristi of The Story Siren. I have simply put hers and mine together in one post and gave it a general name.

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, where you create a post of the books you either received in the mail, bought at a bookstore, or borrowed from the library.



 

BOOKS MENTIONED


My Poison Pile is a meme created here at The Reader's Antidote, which features the next four books that I'm going to read next and a little about why I'm reading them.


Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth: I actually already started reading this, and so far it's pretty good. I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen, but it hasn't yet. But the Tris and Four moments are...mmmm...

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare: I have a love-hate relationship with wanting to start this one, mostly because I know there's going to be heartbreak, but I'm not sure how much I can take. Definitely going to start it soon though.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi: This is only as long as I can get a copy. My reading list is going to be all askew because of going to ALA and getting all these seriously amazing books. But I'm hoping I can get a copy; Tahereh says it's like 99.9 % certain, barring any disasters (crossing fingers).

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer: This is another book that is going to be so so awesome, and she'll be there to sign it too. But I'm 100% sure they'll have copies of this at ALA. I am super excited to read this sequel.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Vampire Academy and I need to read Bloodlines soon. I do not know why I keep putting it off.

    Happy Reading!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.