Friday, June 22, 2012

Cover Poison Sequel Insanity: Echo, Everbound, Blood-Kissed Sky, The Rising, Shine Light & Unravel Me

















PUBLISHED: February 15th, 2013

NO SYNOPSIS












My thoughts: I'm not so keen on these new covers. I loved the old one with Juliette in a dress. It was all sparkly and whatnot. I feel like sometimes they only change the covers to make money, because they know readers love having their books matching. Still, this is a very beautiful cover and I hope to be getting a copy of it at ALA.





 PUBLISHED: November 13th, 2012

Daire Santos just saved her grandmother's life—and her soul. But at a cost. The Richters, a dark family of sorcerers, have been let loose in the Lowerworld, and Daire and her boyfriend, Dace, must once again work together to find them before they upset the balance between good and evil, and destroy not only their small town in New Mexico, but the entire world.

As Daire and Dace's relationship deepens, Dace’s evil brother Cade grows stronger than ever, building his power and forcing Daire to confront the horrifying prophecy that has brought them all together. One that will leave Daire no choice but to claim her true destiny as Seeker, but only by making an unthinkable sacrifice for the greater good of all.





 
My thoughts:  Hmm two winter covers in a row! I enjoyed Fated, and I'm definitely interested to see what happens next. And I love this cover. I'm not sure if this is a different model, but she seems prettier here either way.








PUBLISHED: January 22nd, 2013

Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.











 My thoughts: I loved Everneath, and this cover is just as beautiful as the first one. I love the contrast between the pink and the black. I hope that means that this book is going to be even darker.
















PUBLISHED: December 24th, 2012

NO SYNOPSIS













My thoughts: This cover really doesn't look that different from the first one, so I think they could have spiced it up a bit. But I love the title and the cover is still gorgeous.













PUBLISHED: April 9th, 2013

NO SYNOPSIS















My thoughts: I've only read the first book in the series and didn't like it as much as her Darkest Powers series. But I've always loved the covers for her books.















PUBLISHED: September 1st, 2012 (AUS)

NO SYNOPSIS














My thoughts: I'm sure most of you guys haven't heard of this series, but it's published in Australia and I actually bought a copy of the first book when I went on vacation there. I love these covers though, and if you can get your hands on a copy you should definitely give this series a try. It sounds awesome!

What do you guys think of these covers? Are you excited for any of these sequels? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. the shine light cover is awesome! i wish it wasn't so hard to get australian books here. i'll have to try to get these one day.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.