Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Release Poisons: May


This is my first time featuring monthly YA book releases, and believe me there are a lot! Basically I'm going to put up the ones that I really care about and ones I think other people that read my blog will be interested in as well.


City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Kathleen Peacock
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum
Destined (Wings #4) by Aprilynne Pike
Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore
  Last Rite (Personal Demons #3) by Lisa Desrochers
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn #1) by J.A. London
Struck (Struck #1) by Jennifer Bosworth
The Vicious Deep (The Vicious Deep #1) by Zoraida Cordova
The Hunt (The Hunt #1) by Andrew Fukuda
Underworld (Abandon Trilogy #2) by Meg Cabot
Endure (Need #4) by Carrie Jones
Elemental (Elemental Trilogy #1) by Emily White

I know there are a lot more but these have all really stuck with me. This has been a totally amazing month for YA. And June is going to be pretty awesome too, so look for my post around this same time about what comes out next month!

Have you guys read any of these awesome books already? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. May is a month of insanely awesome new YA releases. I could continue buying books every free second, but I'm really trying to stop myself... sadly seeing your post makes stopping myself almost impossible. :D

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.