Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cover and Title Poison: Days of Blood and Starlight, Enticed, & the third Unearthly novel


First, I have for you the cover (which most of you have already seen) for the sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor:










PUBLISHED: November 6th

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.











My thoughts: While I didn't totally fall in love with the first book, I have to admit I love these covers and the titles are I think the most provocative I've ever seen. Definitely excited for this one!

Next is the sequel to Embrace, which is originally from Australia:





PUBLISHED: September 1st, 2012

Seventeen-year-old Violet Eden’s is back! With a destiny is to protect humans from the vengeance of exiled angels it becomes clear that it won’t be easy as even her partner, Lincoln, is hiding something.  And now she has to learn to live with her feelings for him while they work together to stay alive and stop the exiles from discovering the key to destroy all Grigori.  It isn’t easy. Especially when the electricity between her and  Phoenix ignites and she discovers his hold over her has become more dangerous than ever.  Violet's power will be pushed to the extreme with a race halfway across the world to find the one artifact that could tilt the balance of power between Angels and Exiles. And the ultimate betrayal will be exposed.







My thoughts: I really need to read the first book (it's up there on my TBR pile), so hopefully I'll get to it soon. It sounds so good!

Finally is the title of the third book in the Unearthly series:


PUBLISHED: January 2013

My thoughts: I LOVE this title!! I'm not sure what it means but it's going to be awesome either way.

What do you guys think of these covers and title? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that new cover!!! I really wanna read Daughter of Smoke and Bone NOW! :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.