Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where you feature an upcoming release that you're highly anticipating.


This week is the sequel to a book that's by an indie author but I wasn't surprised that I totally loved her book...


RELEASE DATE: August 14th

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t our biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies...

What do you guys think? Have you read Obsidian, the first book in the series? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. i need this to breathe!!!!!!!!!!! seriously one i want so damn bad!!!

    Tara's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally dying to read onyx. i loved obsidian and can't wait to read the next one. hurry up, august!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to beta read OBSIDIAN, and LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Seriously, Jennifer Armentrout can write like that harvard guy everyone makes puns about can play basketball!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.