Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cover Poison/Waiting on Wednesday (20)


Look up! Another new button! 

First up is the cover for the first book in the Iron Fey spinoff series that features Ethan, called The Lost Prince:


And might I say shirtless Ethan is mighty fine! I'm going to have to think of him as a whole new character because I can't imagine this as my little Ethan. Definitely cannot wait for this one! Come quicker October!!

Next is the new cover for the second book in the Mara Dyer series, The Evolution of Mara Dyer:


I love this cover! Although you can already kind of guess what'll happen just by the way they're pulling apart. I've decided to make this book my Waiting on Wednesday as well.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where you feature an upcoming release that you're highly anticipating.


RELEASE DATE: October 3rd

Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next.

What do you guys think? Have you read the first in the series? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.