Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where you feature an upcoming release that you're highly anticipating.

My featured book this Wednesday is a book I actually just won an ARC of, but it doesn't come out until November. Still it looks AMAZING! And that cover!!


RELEASE DATE: November 13th

A dark and tender postapocalyptic love story set in the aftermath of a bloody war

In a city where humans and Darklings are now separated by a high wall and tensions between the two races still simmer after a terrible war, sixteen-year-olds Ash Fisher, a half-blood Darkling, and Natalie Buchanan, a human and the daughter of the Emissary, meet and do the unthinkable—they fall in love. Bonded by a mysterious connection, that causes Ash’s long dormant heart to beat, Ash and Natalie first deny and then struggle to fight their forbidden feelings for each other, knowing if they’re caught they’ll be executed—but their feelings are too strong. When Ash and Natalie then find themselves at the center of a deadly conspiracy that threatens to pull the humans and Darklings back into war, they must make hard choices that could result in both their deaths.

 What do you guys think? Has anyone read this yet? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. How can you not love forbidden love? Some say its over used, I just think it makes for a great story! Love the sound of this book!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.