Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read List


This week I'm featuring the...
Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list (could be new releases or just books you hope to read this spring) 



I have an ARC of this from Anna @ Literary Exploration, and I'm really excited to read it! I'm hoping I can put it on the awesome fae book list.



I have a copy of this on Netgalley and I'm really psyched to read it! I may be meeting her at the LA Times Festival of Books so that would be amazing.



I have been wanting to read this one for a while, and I also have the audiobook so I'll definitely be getting on that. 



I've been waiting for this one so I super excited to see it on Netgalley. Can't wait to read it! I'm going to a signing with this author.



Okay, I really don't like this cover, but I've heard good things about it. I may be meeting her at the LA Time Festival of Books as well.


This one really intrigues me! I believe it's translated, but I've heard that you can't even tell.



This looks so amazing!! When I first saw it on Netgalley I wasn't sure about it, but now there's a good amount of buzz. I'm going to a signing with this author.



I just love this cover! This is the second mermaid book on this list, but I'm hoping they will be awesomesauce!



I don't know why but this cover reminds me of Under the Never Sky. But it looks great, and you know how I love my dystopians. I'm going to a signing with this author too.



I believe this is some sort of Robin Hood retelling, with Robin Hood as a girl instead or something like that? Either way, I can't wait to read it.

There are so many more I'm going to read, but I decided not to go over my limit of 10 on this list. I know, so unlike me!

What do you guys think? Are any of these your choices for this spring? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Tempest was pretty good! Liked that one a lot! I don't really like the Starters cover either... heard it was good too though. Struck sounds like it'll be good too! :D
    -Heather M.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.