Friday, March 2, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge: My Pile


So here's where I show everyone my pile for this challenge. The thing is, my "pile" is going to seem HUGE. Why? Because I'm probably going to continue with this challenge even after the actual challenge is over. What I mean is I'm going to keep reading more of my review copies because there are just so many. This challenge has given me incentive to buckle down and go through my review copies from Netgalley and a few from publishers and authors. Anyway, onto the list:


I wish I had a picture for all these books, but literally only a couple of these are physical review books. I lost my contact at Harper Teen so I haven't gotten anything from them and most of the publishers I've requested from that have gotten back to me have only had e-copies of the books. I'm so not complaining because having review copies means that I can truly decide whether I want to buy the book to own or not. But you know how I love turning the physical pages :)

Wish me luck?

8 comments:

  1. I just recently read scarlet, its a good book, you will enjoy it. I also love flipping through and touching pages. my favorite style is paperback. i like your gray layout. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It feels a bit scary having them all listed in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You do have a big list, but I see some great books on it. I'm sure you'll breeze right through them (:

    I hope you can get your list down a bit this month!

    My RCCleanup Pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely be continuing after March as well, but as March is the worst month with most deadlines, I think it's nice to have the motivation of this event!:) Never wrong with some fun!

    I really love your list! I'm super curious about a lot of them, like Of Poseidon, Tempest, Hunted... And I truly loved Partials myself! Good luck! :D

    If you want to check out my to-read pile, it can be found here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, you're not the only one with a giant pile. I think I'll have to continue this challenge until June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you've got an awesome review pile! I've been meaning to read so many books on your list..I have to get my hands on Illuminate..! Hope you enjoy them :)

    My Review Pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that's a LONG list! But yeah, I'm with you on the reading after the challenge is over issue. I started reading my review copies last month and I'll probably have to continue in April since a, I'm quite a slow reader compared to some other people and b, I have way too many books. :D But I hope we'll both be able to read some of these books this month. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.