Friday, March 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, where you create a post of the books you either received in the mail, bought at a bookstore, or borrowed from the library.


NOTE: If you're unfamiliar with how I do things with my IMM, I basically give a little back story to the books I have pictured. Also, if there are ARC's, I'll give a synopsis and date published.

BOUGHT


~Pretty Monsters by Kelly Link: I saw this at my local Crown Books and was intrigued. Besides, it was like $2!

~Hamlet by William Shakespeare: I bought this because it's the Arden edition and my Shakespeare teacher used to always tell us that these editions had the best footnotes. And Hamlet is my favorite!

~Jinx by Meg Cabot: I hadn't even heard of this book until I spotted it in the store. Really love this cover. I may be reviewing this one.

~Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton: I have been wanting a copy of this for some time now, and I picked up the last copy in the store. I will be reviewing this one.


~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Poster: I saw this hanging up on the wall in the Crown Books and I knew that I needed it. This is definitely coming with me when I go to college.

FOR REVIEW

Photobucket

~The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington: I got this for a blog tour, but it looks really good. I haven't read contemporary for a while so it'll help me to force myself to read it.

~Defy (Firstborn #1) by Raine Thomas: Also for a blog tour. I haven't read this author's previous series (check below), but if things go as planned I should before the tour.

~Becoming, Central & Foretold (Daughters of Saraqael #1-3): I'm going to try and read this series before I host a tour stop for the author's newest novel. A special thanks to the author for offering these.

~Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen: I'm so glad Harlequin posted this on Netgalley!! I already a physical copy of Immortal Rules and Goddess Interrupted AND The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, so I was happy to see this up there.

~Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross: LOVE THIS COVER!! It also sounds pretty amazing. Thanks to Netgalley and Egmont.

~Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin: Random House has been piling on the review books on Netgalley!! Hopefully I get all of my requests approved! But this one looks like another great dystopian. Thanks to Random House and Netgalley.

~Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles #1) by Amy Lignor: Another blog tour book, but I've been seeing this everywhere and I saw that I could still sign up, so I did! Love angel books so I can't wait to read this.

What did you guys get in your mailbox? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for Kill Me Softly! That one looks AWESOME! And I do love Hamlet too :) Great books this week lady!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poster! He looks so young there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read Dark Kiss and Until Next Time. They look really good. Great haul this week! :)

    My IMM: http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-16.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.