Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Wrap-Up Post

February was super crazy for me. School started and I have two really difficult classes: French 3 and Statistics, neither of which I like, but must take for my major, English. Makes total sense right? And then there was Valentine's Day AND me and my boyfriend's 4-year anniversary. Also, my reading has come nearly to a halt compared to what it was in January. Sadly, I can't help that. Life gets in the way of reading, and, oh, how I wish it didn't! Anyway, here's what my month in bookish things looked like:


REVIEWED/READ BOOKS








Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood [DAC; Event Author]

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons [DAC]


READING CHALLENGES PROGRESS




NONE





February 17th: Sarah Wilson Etienne & Jen Reese (Above World) signing at the Mysterious Galaxy in Redondo Beach [NO RECAP]

February 24th: Marissa Meyer at Mrs. Nelson's Toy and Book Shop [RECAP BELOW]


February 24th: Breathless Reads Tour Stop with Marie Lu, Beth Revis, Andrea Cremer, and Jessica Spotswood [RECAP]

Next month will hopefully be a little less stressful. I won't have to buy presents for family/friends/boyfriend for a long time now, so more book funds! I'm also very backlogged on reviews so bear with me. Reviews take time, time that I don't always have. If you express interest in the book I'm currently reading and let me know in the comments of any of my posts, I may review that one before others. Just a thought! :) Here's to the beginning of March, and the Review Copy Cleanup Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.