Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Dark Divine & The Lost Saint for Only $1.99!

So starting today, in honor of The Savage Grace coming out on March 13th, the first two books in the Dark Divine series by Bree Despain are available for only $1.99 in ebook format! This is a series I love to get lost in, and with that cliffhanger at the end of The Lost Saint, I can't wait to get started on The Savage Grace and find out the conclusion of this awesome series. If you haven't started this series or just need a refresh on it, go to most places where e-books are sold and you'll see that Egmont has lowered the price of the first two books. Want to know what this series is all about? Here's the cover and synopsis of the first book:


Grace Divine, daughter of the local pastor, always knew something terrible happened the night Daniel Kalbi disappeared--the night she found her brother Jude collapsed on the porch, covered in his own blood--but she has no idea what a truly monstrous secret that night held.

The memories her family has tried to bury resurface when Daniel returns, three years later, and enrolls in Grace and Jude's high school. Despite promising Jude she'll stay away, Grace cannot deny her attraction to Daniel's shocking artistic abilities, his way of getting her to look at the world from new angles, and the strange, hungry glint in his eyes.

The closer Grace gets to Daniel, the more she jeopardizes her life, as her actions stir resentment in Jude and drive him to embrace the ancient evil Daniel unleashed that horrific night. Grace must discover the truth behind the boy's dark secret...and the cure that can save the ones she loves. But she may have to lay down the ultimate sacrifice to do it--her soul.

Doesn't it sound awesome?! I really enjoy this series, so if you haven't picked up The Dark Divine, it'll only cost $1.99. What's not to love! So go out and start this series! 


*Note: If it doesn't show up $1.99 yet, be patient. It will change eventually :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.