Well, it's that time of the year, meaning the end of it. So I decided to put a list together of my favorite YA books this year! Now there are some books from this year that I obviously haven't read, so if I missed one, tell me in the comments below. Click on the links of the book to see my review, and click on the pictures to see it on Goodreads. Oh, and they're in order, although most of them are tied for awesomeness. Enjoy!
Only 3 out of these 10 that I have are unsigned! So crazy.
1) Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
2) Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
3) The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
4) Shift (Shade #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready
5) The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
6) Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
7) Blood Red Road (Dustlands #1) by Moira Young
8) Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
9) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
10) Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare
11) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
(I realized I couldn't leave out the best contemporary I've ever read!)
What are your top 10 picks of this year? Let me know in the comments section if I missed any of your favorites! Oh, and if you haven't read these, check them out any way you can. You will not regret it.