Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Top Ten Books I Wish I'd Read in 2011


Sorry this is so late guys. I know it's 2012 already, but I was traveling yesterday and didn't get a chance to post of my 2011 Top Ten's! Here's the first of four: This is a list of the top ten books I really wish I would have been able to read. They're still on my wishlist, but most will likely go on the back-burner in the next year.


I believe this is a dystopian, and I am in love with this cover! You know how I love dystopians now, but I can only read so many in a year.



I've been waiting for this series to end, in a good way. It's been so long since I've read the second one, and while I didn't like the first one, I fell in love with the second one. I hope I get to see soon how this series ends.



I just read the entire Vampire Academy series this year, and I totally fell in love. While I haven't been waiting for this one for very long, I really want to read it now, mostly because I hear Adrian and Dimitri make an appearance.



I've been hearing wonderful things about this series, but this first book has been waiting patiently on my shelf. I hope to get to this one, since I already own it.



I really have no idea what this is about, but I've heard really great things about it!



Always love when there's a "nameless boy"! I've also heard great things about this one as well. And the cover is just lovely.



I love YA mythology novels, and Childs seems super sweet. I have yet to read any of her works, but her mermaid series is on my Harper Challenge list.



I love the idea of the story, and I've read a short story by this author, but I've heard mixed reviews for this one.



I absolutely adored Anna and the French Kiss, and I heard this one is just as amazing! If I read any of this list of books that I don't own in 2012, it will be this one.



I don't know why, but I've been interested in this one since I first saw it. Maybe it's the cover, but I also want to read a witch book that I actually like.

Have you guys read any of these? Is there a book you wish you had read? Let me know what you thought about them in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaah I read Sweet Venom... LOL! I hope you find time to read these though :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Sweet Venom bad or good??

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.