Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Megan Miranda signing at Vroman's in Pasadena: recap


Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting the amazing and sweet Megan Miranda, who's debut novel Fracture I literally just finished earlier today. And I really enjoyed it! The cover is also much more beautiful in person. I ended up being late because I thought it was at 7, but apparently Megan was late as well so I didn't miss much.  She was great to talk to and I met some fellow bloggers as well. While I didn't get to spend as much time there as I liked, I'm really glad I got to meet Megan in person.


I don't know who it was that brought Megan to the signing, but she was sweet enough to take a picture of me and her. And look at her hugging that cover. I would to if it were the preface to my book! She also gave me some cool bookmarks and signed them. So there will be a giveaway for those soon.






And finally, her beautiful signature!


Tomorrow she's going to San Francisco at Books Inc. and signing along with Daisy Whitney and Marissa Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.