Monday, January 23, 2012

Cover Poison: The Goddess Hunt and Endure

Now I first saw the Endure cover on NetGalley, where Bloomsbury is offering an e-ARC of it. I don't think anyone has gotten approved for it yet, but I'm excited all the same. I've always loved these covers. The cover for The Goddess Hunt is beautiful, and I'm really liking the head-on shot of Kate. It makes sense with the title. Since I've already read Goddess Interrupted, it will interesting to see what Aimee Carter weaves between the two books. Enjoy!


PUBLICATION DATE: May 8th

It’s all-out war (and no-holds-barred romance) in the climactic conclusion to Carrie Jones’s bestselling series.

Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she’s successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn’t enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn’t sure what her role is anymore. She’s not just fighting for her friends; she’s also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can’t even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . .


PUBLICATION DATE: May 1st

A Goddess Test e-novella

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Entice this week and can't wait to read Endure! Not long now!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Goddess Test yet, but I love it when authors come out with novellas

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.