Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top Ten 2011 YA Cover Poison


There were so many beautiful covers this year, so I'm doing two separate Top Ten's. One is books I've read, and the second list is books I haven't read. Click on the link for Goodreads, and on the books that I've read, click on the picture for my review. Enjoy the Cover Poison!











[no review - 5/5]









 Click the Read More button to see my not-yet-read gorgeous covers!






















What do you guys think? Did I miss any of your favorite covers? Let me know in the comments section! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great list Nicole! Die For Me is one that's been on my wishlist foreveer I really have to pick it up!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have Die for Me just chilling on my shelf... Need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.