Thursday, December 29, 2011

Follow Friday (11)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


Question of the week: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp, and redo for 2012 on your blog?

I already wrote a little post about this yesterday, but there are a few things I definitely need to work on. First, I need to comment on people's posts more. Often times I read them, and don't comment, and I know how much that matters to the blogger. I'm also participating in reading challenges for the first time, so that's something to live up to, and I'm upping the anti on my Goodreads reading goal.
 
For the actual blog, I did most of the revamping when I had a trial version of Photoshop recently, so the look has been tweaked as much as it's going to for a while. I'd also really love to get 400 followers by the end of next year. I love all of my amazing followers, and I hope my blog is awesome enough for more people to want to follow! Also, having more followers will give me better incentives to host giveaways, which is good for you guys.
 
I'm going to make a promise to go to any author signings I have time for, to give you guys some insight on authors that you'd love to meet but haven't yet! That's one of my favorite parts of blogging to be honest. I love sharing not only my reviews of these author's books that I meet, but also giving you videos and telling you a little about them.

7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from FF. Have a good new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love your author signing posts :)) They're so fun!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, you too :)

    Anna, that makes me soooo happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Nicole. Old follower, just stopping by to say hello.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for everything, it's some nice ideas.

    old follower

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I was lucky to go to several author signings last year when I was in MN. So amazing. Probably won't go to any now that I'm in Sacramento b/c no one ever comes here.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, I'm surprised there aren't any signings in Sacramento!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.