Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

  (another new button!)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where you feature an upcoming release that you're highly anticipating.

This week, my book is Destined by Jessie Harrell. I believe this is on my list (or a list) for the YA mythology challenge (check side bar for deets), and the cover is beautiful!



 When Psyche receives a prophecy gone horribly wrong, she learns that even the most beautiful girl in Greece can have a hideous future. Her fate? Fall in love with the one creature even the gods fear.

As she feels herself slipping closer into the arms of the prophecy, Psyche must choose between the terrifyingly tender touch she feels almost powerless to resist and the one constant she's come to expect out of life: you cannot escape what is destined.

Destined is a fresh and heartachingly romantic retelling of the Cupid & Psyche myth from debut novelist, Jessie Harrell.




What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. Oh it is just a GOOD book! Loved it.
    You for sure want to read it.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring Destined. You won't have to be waiting on it much longer! And it definitely qualifies for the YA mythology challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this one too! I read a review for it last week, and it sounds seriously cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! And I've been following the blog tour, I'm hoping to win a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read this one and I have to say if you're a mythology junkie you'll love it!


    Feel free to check out my WOW
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Destined is great! And you can order it on Amazon already they released it early!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, great pick this week! Adding it to my list. Happy reading!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds sooooo wonderful. Great pick this week!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great original novel! I'm totally waiting for it.

    -Sky @ YA Infatation
    My Wow: http://yainfatuation.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cover! It's so beautiful! The book sounds good! I've heard good things about it. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.