I mean, really, all YA reader's have at least one Harper Teen title on their shelves, or else there's something wrong with you.
From the host's blog:
For those of you that have no idea what this challenge is, it's pretty much a challenge to read as many books from the HarperCollins imprints that publish YA books: Harper Teen, Greenwillow, Katherine Tegen Books, and Balzer + Bray... Here is the breakdown of the challenge:
- Open to anyone, whether you blog or not
- Books started before January 1 do not count - and we're going on the honor system with this!
- Audio books and ebooks do count of course
- Your books can be crossovers with other challenges
- Sign-ups will stay open through January 7
- Choose a challenge level and make an intro post with a link back to this post!
- Easy: 1-4 books
- Medium: 5-8 books (this will be my choice, unless I'm somehow able to read more)
- Hard: 9-12 books
- January 1: Event starts! Review link-up for the first week posted.
- January 4: First 24 hour Harper book giveaway!
- January 8: Review link-up for the second week goes up.
- January 11: Second 24 hour Harper book giveaway.
- January 15: Harper Imprint Challenge Readathon! Starts at 9am Pacific time and lasts for 24 hours; Review link-up for the third week
- January 18: Third 24 hour Harper book giveaway.
- January 22: Review Link-up for the last week, including the 29th through the 31st
- January 25: Last 24 hour Harper book giveaway!
- January 31: - Last day of the challenge!
On February 1st there will be one final giveaway for those who participated and do a wrap up post of your accomplishments.
What a great way to start 2012! If anyone has any questions, email the host at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what I have hanging out on my shelves:
PLUS these books that I have on my wishlist from Harper Teen released in January:
**I'll probably be reading these before I get into the others