Saturday, November 12, 2011

2012 YA Mythology Challenge


I'm feeling very challenge-ish for next year, but the good thing is that some of them bleed into one another. That will be my only reprieve from this insanity. This challenge is hosted by For Those About to Read.

The rules are pretty basic:

The challenge is to read 10 YA or Middle grade novels that incorporate any type of Mythology in the story line (Greek, Egyptian, Norse, etc.)
• The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2013.
• You can join anytime by filling out the form below
• Books must be read in 2012
• If you are a blogger, you must write a sign-up post that links back to this challenge page (Please use the image above in the post).
• If you are not a blogger, just leave a link to your account on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, LibrayThing, etc.

Not sure what to read? Check out the YA Mythology Challenge Goodreads List

I already voted on my books, which hopefully won't be too hard to reach:


I already own Fury, Wildefire, Abandon, Raised by Wolves, Undercurrent, and Oh. My. Gods. All the others are on my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.