Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 27th = crazy YA release day!

I was searching through some of the books that I'm really looking forward to coming out this month, and September 27th is like a gold mine! Here's what officially releases that day:



~The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan (I have the e-ARC of this on my Kindle, so I'll likely read it soon. What a cover!)

~Lost in Time (Blue Bloods) by Melissa de la Cruz (I went to a signing of hers at the Borders near my house that is now closed, but I have yet to start the series)

~If I Die by Rachel Vincent (This is one of my favorite series and I've been trying to win copies every chance I get on her blog tour! We also met at the RT Convention in L.A. earlier this year)

~The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (I recently interviewed Kiki, so as soon as I read The Faerie Ring, I'll post that up)

~A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (It was amazing! You can find my review of it here)

~Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (I'll be going to a signing of hers near the end of October)

~The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (I've heard amazing things about this book from literally everywhere in the last month, so hopefully I'll be getting a copy soon)

Needless to say, September 27th is a good day. Actually, that whole week is pretty marvelous because I'm going to a Scott Westerfeld signing the day before and a Michael Grant signing the day after. Then starts my crazy month of October signings!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking forward to September 27 for quite some time. I have The Mephisto Covenant, The Faerie Ring, and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer all preordered from Amazon so I hope I get them soon. B&N surprised me by sending my pre-order of Daughter of Smoke & Bone early so I got it last week!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.