Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

I know this is a day late, but here's a good example of me posting less, sorry to say.


In My Mailbox is a meme posted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, where you create a post of the books you either received in the mail, bought at a bookstore, or borrowed from the library. If you'd like to know my thoughts about IMM, check out the link near the top of my blog called In My Mailbox. Simple, right? Anyway, onto the books!


 This is my first digital edition of this meme.

~The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross: This was a free eBook from Harlequin Teen Australia. I was so excited when I found out that I could sign up for e-mails and get a free eBook. I'm sure you can check it out and get a copy too, as long as you have Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. And of course I love steampunk novels.

~Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder: Another free eBook from Harlequin Teen Australia. This has always looked so good and I'm happy to have a copy.

~Crave by Melissa Darnell: This one is from NetGalley. I've heard some good hype about this one, and I can't wait to start reading it.

~Diviner by Bryan Davis: Also from NetGalley. I have the first book and planning on getting the second soon, and then starting this one. It's so hard when I end up getting a book and it's second or third in the series.

~The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan: A NetGalley with a beautiful cover! Sounds really interesting and, well, that cover!!

~Blood by K.J. Wignall: I haven't heard much about this NetGalley, but I believe it was just released today or yesterday. Sounds intriguing.

~Dark Eden by Patrick Carman: This NetGalley sounds really good. I love reading books from the point of view of a crazy person. Tell Tale Heart anyone?

~The Poison Diaries: Nightshade by Maryrose Wood: I have yet to read the first one, but I was sucked in by the cover of this NetGalley.

~Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien: Another one where I still have to get the first one, but this sounds like a promsing series and I cannot wait to start it.

~Saving June by Hannah Harrington: This was a featured book on NetGalley. Hopefully it's as good as it sounds.

I also got a bunch of free classics on my Kindle, which is always exciting. That's one of the things I love about eReaders; free books are always an option and even free short stories from your favorite books.

3 comments:

  1. That's an amazing pile of YA books!
    I got the same from NetGalley. It's just too good to resist.

    My IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of books. I like how you have them in a big collage.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.