Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hush, Hush series book 4??





Becca Fitzpatrick announced on her blog today that we are going to get even more of our beloved Patch and Nora than we ever thought possible! But why should I spoil the news for her? Here it is, in her own words:



Hey everyone!

Thrilled to make this announcement: There will be a fourth book in the HUSH, HUSH saga! The book (untitled) will be out Fall 2012. Why the change in plans, you ask? First, I felt compelled to write a book set during Cheshvan, since it plays such a huge role in the HUSH, HUSH series. Second, fans and readers have been asking for a fourth book, and I wanted to deliver! I've spent the past couple months writing book 4, and I know how the story is going to end. The fourth book will be the final installment.

To read more about the fourth book, as well as Chapter 1 of SILENCE (10/4) visit USA Today for the scoop!

Also, MTV.com revealed the SILENCE trailer today. Watch it here!

-Becca

Could she any more awesome? I'll be going to a signing of hers with Moira Young and Elizabeth Miles on October 6th. I'll be sure to ask her about it. Check it all out on my signings page here.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to hear the news of a 4th book in this series. Though Silence hasn't come out yet. I'm happy to hear that I'll get more of the characters that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg me 2 i <3 this series!!!! It kept me hooked, i couldnt put it down...(:

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.