Thursday, September 29, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read


I'm a little behind on these, but here it goes!

Here's the question of the week:

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character? 

A: Well my first choice would be City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, but since they've already cast that (I love Jamie Cambell Bower as Jace by the way), I'd love her other book Clockwork Angel to be made into a movie. I'm horrible with casting, so I have absolutely no idea who I would want as Tessa and Will and Jem. Beautiful people I guess? Another book I'd love to be made into a movie is Divergent by Veronica Roth. It's my favorite dystopian out there right now and I'd love to watch that world and story unfold onscreen. And who doesn't want to see how hot Four would be in real life?

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I think Jamie is the perfect choice for Jace. Glad you love him too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!

    haven't read Divergent yet, but it sounds wonderful.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new follower from FF stopping by. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.