Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jace won the YA Crush Tourney!!

If it wasn't already obvious, I'm a big fan of everything Cassandra Clare, and I almost couldn't sleep through the night with the fate of our Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices pleasure hanging in the balance. It was a close call guys but Team Jace pulled through in the end with 24,000 votes, and Zachary from the Shade series with 21,000 votes. I'll admit, Zachary is definitely one of my favorite hotties in YA, but Jace is just above them all and apparently 24,000 other people agree with me! So Jace takes home the virtual trophy and his fans reap the benefits.


And you know what that means. Everything that Cassie promised us is slowly coming out of the woodwork. Here is the first thing she's showered us with since Jace's victory, but a word of warning: the title really gives it justice (Dirty Sexy Club Scene), and you definitely shouldn't read it unless you've read the other books. Even then, the beginning is pretty spoiler-ish. I'm really intrigued now. I can't even explain how happy this made me. Cassie is a god-send! Keep up to date on all things Cassie-teasers on her blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.