Monday, August 29, 2011

The Hunger Games teaser-trailer aired last night on the MTV VMA's


For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry, I didn't watch the Video Music Awards last night either. But hopefully you heard that the very first official Hunger Games trailer for the movie releasing next spring was aired live on MTV last night! Though there wasn't much, it was enough to get me pretty stoked. And I like how they did Katniss. For some reason, the incident where the actress that played Victoria from New Moon was replaced in Eclipse came up in my head, and all I kept thinking was that Victoria #1 looked fierce and cat-like (perfect fit from the book) while Victoria #2 just looked frightened and innocent the whole time. I was nearly expecting that for Katniss, because there's just so many ways they can screw up this movie. But I think they picked a good actress. Goodness, I like to blab, don't I? You probably didn't even read this! I can't wait for more of this movie. Well, here's what you clicked the link for:


1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about the Victoria's. Although, I think they got pretty close as far as looks go. I wasn't a huge fan of the "trailer" they showed. It told you nothing about HG. If you didn't already know what the story was about, the trailer did nothing to interest you.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.