Thursday, August 11, 2011

The home stretch

This is it, guys. The final hours where you can vote for Jace from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare here in the YA Sisterhood Crush Tourney! And Cassie has promised those who post about it between 8pm and 8am her time will be entered to win an ARC of Clockwork Prince!!!!!!! I seriously had to tell myself to breathe just now. If you do happen to read this post, spread the word any way you can. Man, Cassie, you can be pretty persuasive! Check out her post and get excited! I think I love Jace even more somehow... #TEAMJACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.