Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday (2)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Okay, so here's the question of the week:

Q. In some books like the Sookie Stackhouse series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish this would happen with in real life?

 

This is actually an easy one for me. I get the feeling everyone is saying "vampires, VAMPIRES, please for the love of Job, give me vampires!!!" Well, let me tell you, I want nothing to do with vampires. I mean, we all know they don't sparkle and they don't even have a heart beat. Just saying. My pick would be fallen angels. There's something about the inner antithesis for me. They're angels, which means that they're good and pure at heart. But since they're fallen, they're rebels and you know they have a bad side. And, well, they have wings and always look sexy because that is the definition of an angelic man. They are the mythical creatures that I feel are the least destructive, but yet they have so much more power than any of the other creatures if you spin the mythology right.

5 comments:

  1. OOh fallen angels is definitely something different. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fallen Angels is awesome!
    Of course I posted about vampyres but my pick was shifters.
    Or fairies or leprechauns..a lil pot o gold never hurt anyone ;) BUT try explaining THAT currency to the bank! lolz..
    New follower. AWESOME blog button (grabbed it, posting it soon)
    VAMPYRE GURLS BOOK CLUB:FOLLOW FRIDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! I can see how fallen angels are sexy. Speaking of wings...I wonder if they have to cute holes in their shorts.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys! Don't worry, I'm not totally knocking vampires, it's just gotten to the point where I've gotten sick of them. To be honest, I have the whole Vampire Academy series on my bookshelf, I just haven't gotten to them yet :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you're the first person I've seen answer fallen angel! That's a good answer!

    Newest follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.