Friday, August 26, 2011

Change is good... I think + Cold Kiss teaser

If any of you have noticed, I've totally changed around the look of my blog. The title picture is different and the background is different, but what hasn't changed is the quality of book blogging that I try for. I knew the blue background wasn't working with the picture I had in mind, so I've done a lot of experimenting with this today and came to this final decision you see here. Point being, I hope you like what I've done, but only the surface of this blog has changed. If you'd like to leave any feedback for me it'd be greatly appreciated!

On to my next topic, I know it's a late for Teaser Tuesday (another book-blogging meme) but I just can't contain myself because I really want to show you my knew photoshop-ed teaser photo.


Ta-da!
Now, here's the actual teaser, from Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (ARC). This is from the very first paragraph:

I wasn't thinking about falling in love the day I met Danny Greer. I wasn't thinking about anything beyond the paper on the Industrial Revolution I hadn't started yet, and the cool pewter sky above me. I was lying on the top row of the bleachers facing the practice field, watching the clouds skid past, and absently wondering if I could lift myself off the cold metal. Just a few inches. Nothing anyone would notice.

Admit it, you're intrigued now. To be honest, this one is starting out slow and a bit confusing, but I know it'll get better. It's a mysterious mystical unicorn and I will figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.